Tuesday, January 1, 2013

Hello 2013!!!

So today was the first day of 2013!!! I am super excited for this year. I think it is going to be a big year for me. I have big plans with jobs and I am getting married. Hopefully school will be just as big and successful which I think it will be. I have big plans for this year and I hope you all have big plans for yourselves for 2013 also. I hope you started on the right foot today, whatever your goals are for this year. Forget what happened in 2012 and start over or build from it. My year started off great. I got a good workout in and ate very healthy. My fiancé and I saw a movie and just hung out. It was a great day!! I hope everyone started off the same way. Did you start off on the right foot? Did you start striving towards your goals?

Happy 2013!!! Make it count!!!

1 comment:

  1. Hi Mar! Love that you have taken up blogging and you are very motivating. I am going to an intro crossfit class on Saturday and hoping to sign up if it seems like a good fit! One of the things I've been doing is exploring the Paleo lifestyle and I know that you follow something close to it. I think it would be awesome if you could post some of the recipes you use regularly! Blog on, lady!

    ReplyDelete