Saturday, January 5, 2013

Motivate


One of my goals this year is to stay on top of this blog. My major is Healthy Lifestyle Coaching. I love to talk about nutrition and exercise. Like really love. I take in every piece of information I can get. The new year always starts the trend of being healthy, which I love. I love seeing my newsfeed and Pinterest filled with motivating pictures, people and new recipes and tips. I have joined a couple 30 day challenges myself. Before you start screaming at me that I don't need to lose weight, I already know. That is not why I am doing it. I want to see how others run programs and challenges and how they keep people motivated. I also want to help others. I want to be motivating. I want others to have the success I have had. There is always room to grow and learn from others. 

I am going to try my very hardest to post often. I will post tips, recipes, workouts and different information. 

Remember, everyone is different. My way of eating might not work for everyone. I eat very very very little dairy, sugar, wheat and gluten. My diet is similar to the Paleo diet, I guess, but it isn't to the T. I do believe in having good fats in your diet, but I don't eat as much as the people that do Paleo incorporate. I also tend to eat a tiny but more carbs then they do. I do not eat a lot of carbs but if I do not eat any, such as toast in the morning and a little bit of Quinoa for lunch, I tend to crash very fast. Some people can do it, but I can't. You have to remember everyone one is different. Listen to your body!!!!

TIP OF THE DAY: Drink a gallon of water a day. Water does wonders to your body. Get a water bottle you love and buy a couple of the same kind. Calculate how many of those water bottles you need to drink a day to get to your gallon then drink it! Spread it out throughout the day so your body can absorb as much as it can. If you drink it all in one sitting, your body will absorb only part of it then get rid of the rest. So spread it out!!!

I hope you all made your goals and are working your butts off to achieve them. You can do it!! If you fall, get back up again and keep moving forward. I believe in you :)

No comments:

Post a Comment