Tuesday, January 22, 2013

LA FitExpo


- I had my cooler (6 Pack Bags) packed with healthy food and I was ready-

So let me just start off by saying Sunday was amazing!! For people that do not follow fitness models, crossfit competitors and the whole fitness lifestyle, it might have been boring. Poor Mitch did a good job at not really showing it. But I was in heaven. Like any expo, a lot of it was people selling and sampling out their product. I sure got enough protein in that day with the amount of protein bars and drinks I had haha. I was cool to see all the athletes there though. I saw so many people I follow on facebook or instagram that are my inspirations, I was star struck. There was everyone there from fitness models, to fitness competitor, to body builders (look for a post about these three types in the upcoming future). They had a crossfit course all set up and teams were competing. I really want to get a team for next year. I think if some of the people I work out with all got together and went next year, we would kill it. Might be a new goal. They also had a lot of healthy food tables. They had a booth for people with hemorrhoids, yaaa lovely. There was a lady there doing body fat percentages, so of course I got mine done. It read 17.1% give or take a percent or two. She looks at me in disgust and says I am too low. Yes I am lower then the average female. But both Mitch and I left the booth and was like "Um does she know where she is at? This room is filled with people a lot lower then what I am". That was interesting. Here are some pics from the day.

This is Savannah. She is the gal behind muffin-topless.com She is the sweetest thing. I almost went to the expo just for her. If you haven't seen her website, go on it. This is where I get some of my amazing recipes from. She is on facebook and instagram too
This is Dana Bailey or as the fitness people know her DLB. She is HUGE in the fitness world. She is so awesome and down to earth. Couldn't believe I got to meet her. She is so pretty, nice and man is she strong!!!!

So those were my two favorites. I went around to so many booths and got samples and saw all the new things they have coming out. I took a lot of information on the proteins and supplements and all that and I am really looking forward to reading up on all of it. I am interest to learn the science of what they are all claiming. That is a goal of mine this year, is to find out what people need and don't really need for their bodies. Slowly but surely, Ill be posting about the stuff I research.
But here are some more pics from the day...

-Me doing pushups for a protein shaker!
- Went to the original Muscle Beach (Venice Beach). I would love to workout every day outside with the view of the ocean

Lets just say I had a great day filled with fitness!!!! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment