Monday, October 15, 2012

Monday funday

Ok so because I was a bad girl yesterday my plan was to do weights, spin, swim and eat extremely clean. I normally don't do that much cardio because I don't feel like I need to loose any weight but if I eat really bad then I will cardio hard to sweat the toxins out of my poor body. Sooo I got up early before work to hit the gym hard and was ready to go only to find my keys locked in the car... I blame it on my fiancé ;) long story short I got it all figured out but not in time to hit my beloved weights. So I go to this spin class once in a while where I work. This is the spin class that I have to get a pass at least 30 mins before the it starts and claim a bike fifteen before. Why you ask? Because Omarrrr teaches it. Oh la la Omar. Uh ya. Like Ill admit he isn't bad to look at but still. This class is filled with hot middle aged women drooling over this sweaty man in front. Anyways, so I'm getting my bike ready and this 5 foot nothing, size 0, double D boobs lady starts to get her bike ready. Right before she climbs on her bike she puts on her lipstick. Whatttt??? The whole time I'm thinking whyyyy??? You know those kinds? The women that are all done up and usually already stick thin (probably because they can afford plastic surgery and is there just to pick up a big strapping man). If I wore makeup to the gym my face would look like I have chicken pox (as a little neighbor once referred my acne to). Here I am in a baggy shirt, mismatching shorts, rainbow socks, no makeup and non hair brush and the lady next to me looks like she stepped out of a fitness magazine. I wonder which guys really like?

2 comments:

  1. heehehe I want to know who you're talking about... just to confirm. because i think i already know who... heeeheee

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't know her name but she is super tiny. I think she is in the army.

    ReplyDelete