Sunday, October 21, 2012

Cold, rainy day

Today was amazing. I finally got a cold rainy day at home. I woke up at 6:30am (even though my alarm was set for 8am) made my coffee with protein powder in it, turned on the fire and country music and sat down and looked through pinterest. I love these mornings. They are quiet and perfect. I love having that time in the morning to just relax. I go, go, go all day but I make sure I get these kind of mornings once in a while. I will even wake up 30 minutes earlier just to get them. This is my time.
Then it was time for church. We were even having a church picnic in the rain :) It actually only rained for a little bit then it was not too bad for the rest of the time. Mitchell of course came and this was the first time people (outside of our church friends) came up and talked to him. I did not know who they were and he told me with a big smile that they were his RCIA friends. This, along with him knowing an answer that the priest asked in church made me so proud. I have always worried that he was doing it only for me, but this showed me that he really was into it himself.
I also had my nephew today. I adore him to no end but man does it make me realize I am not ready for kids yet. I was exhausted. I am still at that point where after 3 hours I am ready to give them back haha. But he sure is cute
After I came home, put the baby down for a nap and got some homework done. After the baby left I got my food ready for the day tomorrow. I am super excited for tomorrow to eat it. I love when that happens. Here are two of my meals tomorrow
Asian Stir Fry
Paleo Coconut Shrimp

Now its time for a little more homework then snuggle in bed and possibly put on a movie, even though I know I will fall asleep 15 minutes into it. Im ready for my week. I have my days all planned out and its going to be a great workout week. I do hope it goes by fast because I have a great weekend in store for me. :) I hope everyone has had an amazing weekend!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment